If you want help with homesickness or loneliness, remember that you can chat with your Senior Resident. To set-up a meeting, you can use the contact form, by clicking the button below.
The following resources can also help:
- Get involved in ANU Clubs and Societies that interest you.
- Get Involved in our Residents’ Committee
- Volunteer for a local organisation.
- Visit ANU Counselling, where ANU students can get 6 free counselling sessions per semester
- Tips on Managing Loneliness
- Tips for battling homesickness when studying abroad
- Tips for battling homesickness
- Adjusting to Life at the ANU
- Wellbeing at ANU