If you want help with resolving roommate/neigbhour disputes, remember that you can talk with your Senior Resident. To set-up a meeting, you can use the contact form, by clicking the button below.
Try following these steps:
- Be respectful of others. Here at UniLodge we have residents from different backgrounds who will have different ways of doing things.
- Communication is key. If you have an issue with another Lodger, they might not even be aware their actions are bothering you.
- In a multishare, set up a cleaning roster. Your SR can provide you with some suggestions some different types of rosters.
- In a multishare, divide up the common area cupboards and fridge space so that it is fair on all roommates and its clear who owns what.
- If you have an issue with noise, please call reception or the RA:
- Davey Lodge: 618 45000
- Kinloch Lodge: 618 45600
- Warrumbul Lodge: 612 57500
- Lena Karmel Lodge: 612 5790
- If your SR is unable to resolve the issue, they will escalate it to the Community Coordinator or Residential Life Manager
- The Dean of Students can assist with more serious disputes.
- If you are living with your partner and have been involved in domestic violence, you can call the Domestic Violence Crisis Service on 6280 0900
- Managing a break up in a relationship